Forums Latest Members

Ariel Adams Post Rolex Launch

1. robcorbe1 Mar 2, 2021

Would anyone be interested in holding a virtual chat with Ariel Adams from aBlogtoWatch to discuss new Rolex launches? I am currently targeting April 16th. We would have a discussion of the new launches followed by an open Q and A session via zoom call.

Let me know if this might be of interest.

[​IMG]

watch3s likes this.
  2. robcorbe1 Mar 3, 2021

Bump

3. robcorbe1 Mar 3, 2021

Hey All! It is a pleasure to meet you my name is Robert and I head up NYC Watch Crew which is a local collector group in the NYC metropolitan area.

Throughout COVID-19 we have been hosting virtual meetups with major brands and industry titans to keep our collectors together during this difficult time.

We have the amazing opportunity to host industry legend Ariel Adams CEO of aBlogtoWatch on April 16th at 8PM EST on a virtual zoom call. The purpose of the call is to discuss all of the new Rolex launches followed by a Q&A session where you would be able to ask your questions live on the call.

Please shoot me a note at [email protected] and I would be happy to provide you a zoom invite to attend the event.

Also feel free to check us out on Instagram if you would like to learn more about some of the past chats that we have done.

Instagram: NYC WATCH CREW (@nyc_watch_crew) • Instagram photos and videos
    TRF Event Page: Ariel Adams Post Rolex Launch - Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

4. robcorbe1 Mar 21, 2021

If anyone is interest we just added Maximilian Büsser to the schedule for Sunday May 2nd at 12:30PM EST.

Bio: Maximilian Büsser is a Swiss businessman and founder of the watch brand MB&F. Prior to his work at MB&F he was the CEO of Harry Winston, Inc. Rare Timepieces and a senior manager at Jaeger-LeCoultre. Büsser has lived in Dubai since 2014.

[​IMG]

apsm100 and Foo2rama like this.
  5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 21, 2021

Max is definitely worth attending, that sounds pretty cool. :thumbsup:

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 21, 2021

great! What’s the best way to sign up?

7. robcorbe1 Mar 21, 2021

Shoot me your email in a PM or email me at [email protected] and I will forward you the zoom invitation

8. robcorbe1 Apr 3, 2021

Very excited we are less than 1 week away from launch!

9. robcorbe1 Apr 15, 2021

See you all tomorrow night!