Forums Latest Members

Are WatchGuy UK worth the hassle?

1. budgewink Jul 5, 2019

I tried to use them once but they were too busy. I ended up using Cyril at www.thewatchservicecentre.co.uk who serviced and sucessfully fixed broken internal parts of my 1021 Omega. I'd thoroughly recommend Cyril and his team for their professionalism.

2. ConElPueblo Jul 5, 2019

Haven't you posted this somewhere else? It sounds very, very familiar.

albertob likes this.
  3. martinchap74 Apr 23, 2020

My watch has gone in for a service, had no problems getting in with Thewatchguy. Christian if very polite and responsive via email, even communicating out of hours. You can see there current workload on there website, this is a good indication they do good work. From my experience if a trades person can do the work straight away it means they are not busy and if they are not busy this often means they are no good. In conclusion, if you want a good job done at a good rate then you need to join the queue.

4. GuiltyBoomerang Apr 23, 2020

Both WatchGuy (Christian) and his former apprentice Mitka have serviced a watch for me.

They do a fantastic job, give them time and patience and they will treat you with full respect in return.

martinchap74 and padders like this.
  5. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Apr 23, 2020

I have used them three times now, with the last watch I sent they carried out repair only and let me know in their opinion it did not need a full service. There are too many people out there who would do the full service anyway, just to charge me for it. For this and the quality of their work I will definitely continue to use them.

martinchap74 and dennisthemenace like this.