Forums Latest Members

Are these still in production?

1. Cobain Aug 31, 2016

2. KstateSkier Aug 31, 2016

Just saw one not long ago at the boutique in Miami. Call and ask for Rocky.

3. Pvt-Public Aug 31, 2016

4. Cobain Aug 31, 2016

I love Seiko, but don't follow them as much lately.
    Do they still steal styles from popular brands?

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Aug 31, 2016

No Seiko has actually influenced other brands. That being said there is a limited number of variations on watches that look good and there is cross over, and Seiko has utilized aspects from other watches but so has Rolex and basically everyone else.

Bond watches tend not to sell amazingly well as most watch enthusiasts don't like the extra branding. As noted it is likely possible to still get one of these new from an Omega Boutique. Some Authorized dealers will have them but that would be a hunt. It is also available on the pre owned market.

6. nurseford25 Aug 31, 2016

They really don't seem to sell well at all. There are three stores around me in the Los Angeles area and I also went to the Honolulu store several months ago and each store had at least one on display.

7. Cobain Aug 31, 2016

Yet spectre is sold out everywhere as far as i know

8. tyrantlizardrex Aug 31, 2016

They're not to everyone's taste... Not like the Aqua Terra "Skyfall" for example which is not a Bond LE, but is very much a watch worn by Bond.

9. Canuck Aug 31, 2016

The only reason there is such a thing as a "Bond" watch is because some watch maker has anted up big money to the film maker, in order to have a particular watch showcased in a movie! Followed up by heavy advertising budgets to perpetuate the myth! The (so called) Bond Omega was also featured in a movie called The Edge with Anthony Hopkins, Elle McPherson, and Alec Baldwin. In the movie, two watches were supplied for the film. Imagine how miffed Omega was when one watch was shown in the film, STOPPED! Bond watch? Humbug!