Forums Latest Members
  1. Dagored24 May 3, 2013

2. Lex4TDI4Life May 3, 2013

I think they look good, but I am personally very wary of getting anything from Italy.

cdv likes this.
  3. pitpro Likes the game. May 3, 2013

same here.
    i sorta feel the same about HK

cdv likes this.
  4. cdv May 4, 2013

no replacements, tritium relumed.
    Lex is right, do not bid, and let the interesting things in Italy for the clever collectors.

cozzani1978 likes this.
  5. g-boac May 7, 2013

question - everything on this watch looks correct. The dot over 90 bezel is pristine, the crown is original, and the caseback is in great shape. Considering that, this can be a watch that was very gently used, or very well-taken care of, or both. The lume on the hands and dial match well enough in toning. So what indicators point to a relume to you?

not at all saying you're wrong, just asking what you look for when attempting to identify relumes.

To me, a relume would be obvious if the dial were marked (and glowing) like a new 3570.

best,
    Mark

6. Dagored24 May 7, 2013

Hello, g-boac

I see the "tritium" to bright and the hands too White, and looks as if it had filled the three hands, original premoon hands has a small angle
    down to four quarters of the minute hand, new ones are completely straight . so I said they were new hands stuffed luminova with vintage patina appearance. Is just my personal opinion.