Forums Latest Members

Are the new ULTRA DEEP models in the stores yet?

1. fc3861 Jul 20, 2022

I'm really interested in the new ultra deep planet ocean and was wondering if anyone has saw them for sale yet?

Best regards,
    FC

2. Om3ga321 Jul 20, 2022

I was at my local OB yesterday and they only had the new Speedmaster 57 but no Ultra Deeps as yet.

3. Sherrill Jul 20, 2022

The OB in Naples, Florida had a couple in the window when I was down there 2 weeks ago. Not sure if they were display only models.

4. Horoticus Jul 20, 2022

I have heard September as the release month and am looking forward to trying one on.

5. watcholone Jul 21, 2022

Alexander of the WatchAdvisor YouTube channel said that deliveries start in August.

6. cerberus63 Aug 6, 2022

This is my first post here. I went to my watch dealer yesterday to enquire about when he believed the Ultra Deep would be coming into the store. His best guess was December. I have dealt with him before for other watches and have always walked away happy. He told he could take an order, but that I should still anticipate that wait. He then called his Omega rep. and asked if one was ordered and marked sold what would the approx. wait time be? The phone was on speaker and the rep. responded that the watch would most likely be delivered at the end of September, or by the latest mid October. After he hung up we worked out a deal and I ordered the one with the orange bezel on bracelet.