Are the bracelet screws on the Ti PO steel or Ti?

Posts
2,477
Likes
3,866
Was just adjusting a PO Ti bracelet and one of the screws from the previous owner was held on using the wrong type of Loctite. The screw slot is pretty much completely stripped now. The question is, are the screws made of Ti or are they the same as the regular steel PO screws? I have extra SS screws but if it's Ti, I need to go to the boutique :/
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Got a magnet to test?
 
Posts
958
Likes
515
Got a magnet to test?

I love it😀
That has to be the best response to any question I have ever heard on a watch forum😎
 
Posts
958
Likes
515
Might not be magnetic if stainless. 316L is not.

And one would need a very strong magnet to pick up either material.
ROTFLMAO.