Are any of these watches under 5000 worth looking at?

I am looking to get a new watch. Originally, I was looking at Rolex but then I ended up reading an article on watches under 5k and started looking at Omega. I think that selection is much better at this price point. It's a difficult choice though. The Speedmaster looks very appealing BUT so does the Seamaster. The problem is, they are so different looking from each other but they both look like cool watches to buy. Is there anyone that can give me their thoughts on which one is better to look at?

Which one do YOU like to look at better?

To add- I'm a bit confused here. You've been a forum member for some time and your name suggests you collect Omegas. Your post history suggests that you have some experience with omegas and own at least one (Seamaster), and you've recommended both the Speedy pro and reduced in the past. This seems to be at odds with how I perceive your post to read- as if you aren't familiar with Omega and haven't already run through this line of thought.

Can you help me out by clarifying what it is you are looking for in a watch, and what Omegas you may already own?

Maybe the OP's account was hacked by a WatchUSeek member.

Your name is Bob and I claim my five pounds.

Like 1