Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Aquatimer chronograph edition "Expedition Jacques-Yves cousteau" 376805

1. Moppel Mar 5, 2017

Hello.

This is my first attempt to sell one of my watches on this forum. So please bear with me if not everything is as smooth as it should be.

I've been a watch lover for a good fifteen years now and I am mostly attracted to Omega watches. But I also own a few other watches and now I decided that one of them has to go because it gets on my wrist very rarely.
    I have one watch ( Seamaster Quarz ) which I am wearing from Monday to Friday in the office, the rest of my watches only gets some wrist time during the weekend.
    That's why all of my watches are in very good conditions. They are certainly not perfect, but show only little signs of wear, even after some years.

During the last 6-7 years I sold quite a few watches because I am an outspoken watch flipper. I sold most of my watches on a German watch forum which, unfortunately, doesn't feature a feedback system. But I am quite certain that all buyers will verify my excellent reputation upon request.

I encourage you to get in contact with me should you have any questions regarding my offer. Since a little chat over the phone clarifies most of the things quicker than exchanging emails back and forth, please don't hesitate to ask for my phone number.

And now to the offer:

I am offering an IWC AQUATIMER CHRONOGRAPH EDITION "EXPEDITION JACQUES-YVES COUSTEAU" 376805

- bought at an official IWC retailer in Duesseldorf/Germany in January 2015
    - comes with original box & papers
    - comes with the original invoice

The watch including the rubber strap are in very good condition. There are no dings, scratches or other signs of heavy wear visible. Not on the case and not on the crystal. Only the clasp shows some signs of wear.

Because of the very good condition of the watch I am asking Euro 3800.- net to me.
    I don't accept Paypal. Bank transfer only.

However, I always prefer a face to face deal. And I have absolutely no problem with letting people enter my home, though I know it maybe unlikely to find a buyer close by or someone willing to fly into Germany from abroad to buy the watch. But as always, I'll do my very best to make every deal as smooth as possible for both parties.

I am currently not interested in any trades.

Within Germany I will ship the watch by Galle, which I have used several times before without any issues.
    Shipping within the EU & worldwide is also possible. But please allow some time to investigate cost & time.
    Please note that I am not responsible for any import duties.

IMG_4213.jpg
    bild.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

Okay, folks, I hope that everything important is included. If something is missing or wrong, just drop me a line.

Thanks a lot.

Thomas

Edited Mar 13, 2017
    Vintage, Vitezi, rbob99 and 2 others like this.
  2. Moppel Mar 7, 2017

Hi folks.

I am open to offers. However, no trades please.

Cheers
    Thomas

3. Moppel Mar 10, 2017

TGIF bump :)

Regards
    Thomas

4. Moppel Mar 13, 2017

Price reduction down to 3800.- Euro.

Cheers
    Thomas

Paulomega likes this.
  5. Moppel Mar 16, 2017

Come on, folks.
    This beauty sits in the darkness of a steel safe waiting for its rescue.
    Please, someone say "I Will Come and rescue you". :whistling:

Cheers
    Thomas

Vitezi and Hkolka like this.
  6. Moppel Mar 20, 2017

Smooth Monday morning bump.....

7. Moppel Mar 22, 2017

And another bump here today.

Cheers
    Thomas

8. Moppel Mar 25, 2017

Not a single query....that's strange.

Cheers
    Thomas

9. Moppel Mar 28, 2017

So many views but not a single query?

10. Moppel Apr 2, 2017

I am keeping it.
    Cheers
    Thomas

11. Syrte MWR Tech Support Dept Apr 2, 2017

Have you thought of getting involved on the British forum TZ-UK? Lots of people there who seem to like modern watches, and no import taxes from Europe (yet).
    Need 250 posts before you can offer a watch for sale (50 before you can view the sales section) but I think you can browse WTB right away.

Moppel likes this.
  12. Moppel Apr 3, 2017

Thanks a lot for your advise.
    I looked at that this morning.
    They seem to have very strikt rules. You have to have a minimun post count of 50 to be able to view the sales corner. And 250 posts and a member for half a year to post a sale. I think that's the same for the WTB section.
    Actually, I was more into a quick sale....and I am not a big fan of "post farming".
    But thank again for your help.

Cheers
    Thomas