Forums Latest Members
  1. RichardNJ Jan 15, 2013

Hello everyone. I love the look of the Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph 2812.50.37 and would like to purchase it, however can't seem to find one anywhere. I believe it's discontinued. Does anyone know where one might be had? Or can anyone recommend a similar looking Omega...or even another brand if need be. Basically I would like the dark brown leather band and a black face. Automatic.
    Thanks for any assistance or thoughts.

[​IMG]

2. ulackfocus Jan 15, 2013

Hi Richard. Don't worry about the strap - that can be bought aftermarket from Hadley Roma or other brands. When I asked The Google for the "Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph 2812.50.37" he said you can still buy it in several places.

Never did any transactions personally with this dealer, but have heard good things:

http://www.authenticwatches.com/omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-28125037.html#.UPVwRqX_4RU

Bought from Roman at Luxury Bazaar. I traded in a Blancpain on an IWC at his place in Pennsylvania (near Bensalem). Here's the watch on his website:

http://www.luxurybazaar.com/items/i..._Aqua_Terra_Chronograph_SS__Black__Strap.html

The Google offered plenty more links. If you call Roman, you'll probably speak to one of his employees. Anna helped me at first. They're great people and Roman is a collector as well as a dealer. We chatted about a few shows and some interesting pieces he had over the years.

Whereabouts in NJ are you?

3. RichardNJ Jan 15, 2013

Thank you so much! I did see it on Authentic Watches...however the extremely long wait time they show for it made me a bit suspicious. I will try reaching out to Luxury Bazaar. Appreciate your help!
    I live in Central NJ, Monmouth County

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 15, 2013

Sent you a pm

5. Luch Apr 24, 2014

Hello, I will like to buy the same exact watch, anyone can help?