Aqua terra shades

I was interested in the aqua terra shades range when it was announced, at £5,800, but then I was put off by the long wait for release and the new ??? I think £6,100 price

Omega called me today to see if I was still interested and the price is now apparently £6,200 GBP

I don’t really see the aqua terra appeal at these prices personally I can’t understand what swatch are thinking

Have you seen them in person and tried them on? That might explain why they are still in demand and not always easy to get hold of.

Like 1
I bought the shades in terracotta in an Omega Boutique. I think the watch is fairly priced.
Take a look at what the Rolex Datejust costs. In the cheapest version with 41mm: 8000€
With the Jubilee bracelet (comparable to the bracelet of the Omega Shades): 8150€
However, the Shades costs €1000 less than the Rolex.
Since the hands, indices and date window are made of rhodium (about 2.5 times more expensive than gold), the movement is METAS certified and beautifully decorated and visible through the sapphire crystal back, it is far superior to the Datejust in my opinion.
Apart from the fact that you can take the Omega with you immediately and have to wait years for a Datejust at Rolex, Rolex will increase their prices by an average of 4% from 01.01.2024. This will make the Shades even fairer in terms of price.

I can't speak to how it looks on you, but my wife tried on the salmon (?) dial ladies size at a Boutique and I was blown away by how it looked on her. Very attractive watch, and I can see why they are popular. Have to admit though, until I saw it on someone in person I didn't exactly get it.