Forums Latest Members
  1. Notepad Aug 6, 2018

Hey,

Does anyone own the Terra bi colour (220.20.41.21.06.001)?

I tried it on in the shop and fell in love with it I was just wondering if anyone had experience/thoughts/reviews with it before I purchased the watch... it would be my first Omega watch!

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Aug 6, 2018

Great piece if you like bi color. Do you have any specific concerns?

3. Notepad Aug 6, 2018

I have heard of some types of 'rose gold' fading over time, is this the case with Sedna?

Do you think that a bi colour is a wise choice for everyday use?

Cheers

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Aug 6, 2018

Bi color is a personal choice. Some people love it some hate it.

Google Sedna gold it’s supposed to be very stable.

5. Notepad Aug 6, 2018

Thanks for the reply, would you happen to know if the Bi colour Sedna's are easy to find in Ad's? The shop I tried it on in sold it! And said it might take awhile before they get another..

6. dinexus Aug 6, 2018

Funny, I also recently picked up the bi-color Sedna bug. Definitely think one will be my next pickup...

7. Notepad Aug 6, 2018

I never considered it until I tried it on! The colour of the Sedna looks so subtle yet beautiful

8. LBH23 Aug 7, 2018

I own one; and yes, it is spectacular. I have never posted a picture before, maybe I will give it a try. But what I can tell you is that both my wife and daughter consider it to be my nicest watch and it is the ONLY watch that anybody else has ever noticed and complimented. I wear my Daytona and BLNR all the time, and to most they are nothing more than derivative looking sports watches. The sedna/steel 8900 is really drool-worthy and different. It certainly does not blend in.

9. Notepad Aug 7, 2018

Thank you for the reply, I would love to see a picture of it! And I agree, it looks so different but lovely

Would it happen to have a black or white dial?

10. dinexus Aug 7, 2018

The more I see the Sedna, the more I like it. Yellow gold comes off as a little ostentatious and over-the-top, but rose gold is definitely a lot more subtle.

11. QQClaire Aug 14, 2018

Is the colour your only concern? Normal rose gold colour does fade but Omega Sedna gold is added 1% copper or other metal to make the colour stable but still 18K solid gold.

12. Investr Aug 14, 2018

Love it!

13. dinexus Aug 16, 2018

Copper is actually what gives it the rose tones – this is true for all other forms of rose or pink gold (including Rolex's). Sedna's secret sauce uses palladium which acts as a stabilizer to keep the colors from fading. Conversely, Rolex uses platinum to achieve the same lasting results.