Forums Latest Members
  1. tom.hannibal May 20, 2015

I hope someone can help me please I'm trying to date an aqua terra the serial number starts with 916XXXXX.
    Also trying to source info about a certain special edition, it's a royal edition apparently and has a gold crown on the dial where the 12 hour baton would be. Could anyone please

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 20, 2015

Yea the crown at 12 version is a Jordanian Royal family version from memory, I've seen 2-3 of them, the box carries the crown on it too.

A 91.6M should be around 2010/2011

3. tom.hannibal May 20, 2015

If I post a picture could you have a quick look over it for me please( won't be a great pic as its a picture of a picture)

4. tom.hannibal May 20, 2015

Oh and thanks

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 20, 2015

I know the listing your talking about, all I can say is that I have seen the ladies version of that (also in Aqua Terra quartz) listed before and neither this one nor the ladies version appear to be "off" other than the royal markings. I doubt it ever made it to the Royal Family incidentally its more likely something they ordered by the hundred or thousand to give as gifts to staff or visiting guests or something, the actual royals would be wearing something with a lot more zeros on the price tag.

6. tom.hannibal May 20, 2015

I wasn't sure as haven't heard of a royal edition, figuredan actual royal family member would have an 18kt one at very least. So in your opinion it seems to be the real deal(not holding you to it but a second opinion is appreciated). Thanks again

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 20, 2015

Its not an edition per se, its a normal reference just with a slight difference to it at the customer's request not unlike the military watches:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/seamaster-chrono-with-military-case-back.20939/

8. tom.hannibal May 20, 2015

Ahh ok that makes sense.
    Thanks for your help

9. ctpete May 26, 2015

I would love to see a picture of this!