Forums Latest Members

Aqua Terra bracelet on my NEW SMP300 diver

1. 613vc Mar 20, 2021

Hey all, I just purchased a TT smp diver on a rubber strap but want to buy a bracelet for it. I really like the look of the TT aqua terra bracelet more than the TT smp bracelet. Both are 20mm between the lugs and I’ve seen it on the previous gen SMP but never in the current gen. Can someone confirm if it will fit before I fork out $5000 CAD for it.

Thanks!!!

2. texasmade Mar 20, 2021

Do you have an OB near you? They’ll order it for free and let you try it on before buying. That’s how I got my AT bracelet for the older SMP 2220.80.

3. 613vc Mar 20, 2021

Yea I do but when I called to ask they said “the bracelet is not made for that watch” I got the vibe that they didn’t want me to put it on. So I don’t have to buy the bracelet before they order it?

4. texasmade Mar 20, 2021

No you don’t. OB’s will order accessories without requiring a purchase.

5. 613vc Mar 20, 2021

Yea I went today to my Local OB they said they wouldn’t order it without full payment and also said I can’t try one to see if it’ll fit.. fuckers

6. 613vc Mar 20, 2021

Pretty sure the spring pin location is different and the little tabs that sit under the lugs prevent the AT bracelet from fitting into the spring pin holes on my watch. I wonder how it would have to be modified to fit or if it’s just senseless to try

7. texasmade Mar 20, 2021

Your OB sucks then. Mine will order straps and bracelets to try on if they don’t have it in stock.