Forums Latest Members

Aqua Terra 150M 41MM 8900 Bracelet Sizing question?

1. hmss007 Apr 24, 2018

Hi everyone,

I did a search but couldn't find the answers I'm hoping you experts can help me with. I have a new Aqua Terra 150M 41MM (see stock image below of the bracelet - or one very close) and I appear to be in between sizes (depending on time of day & weather). :)

Question 1 - Are two - 1/2 links larger than one full link? (I think I've read that here)

I've already had my local boutique take out a 1/2 link and it fits fine to start the day but then tightens up (to being uncomfortable) by end of day. I know taking out the other 1/2 link will make it way too tight and putting back in the other 1/2 link will make it too big - as that's where I started.

If the answer to question 1 above is true, then here's my second question.

Question 2 - If I remove the two 1/2 links and replace with one full link (which I have on order at the OB), shouldn't I end up with something a little larger than I have now (one 1/2 already removed), but a bit smaller than having the original two 1/2 links?

If answer to question 2 is true, then I think I might have something the exact size I need. My OB seemed a bit concerned that it would end up having the clasp a bit offset, but my thought is that it will not be any more offset than just having one 1/2 link removed.

Question 3 - Does this make sense and are my assumptions correct? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Eric

omega-aqua-terra-231-10-42-21-02-002-35.jpg