Forums Latest Members
  1. Markoff Jun 30, 2017

Hello,...well, i went for this Aqua Terra before new horizontal (tag heuerish/garage doors) model comes out... :)
    working for 2 days in +/-0,5 sec/day...you might just call me Bond, James Bond... :)

20170629_075103-01.jpeg

2. R3D9 Jun 30, 2017

Beautiful watch. This would absolutely be my choice for a modern Seamaster. Congrats and enjoy!!!

3. Riviera Paradise Jun 30, 2017

Great choice, congratulations Mr. Bond!:)

I have not seen the Basel 2017 ATs live, but certainly in photos I have seen of the blue dial version I don't think the horizontal stripes work with a round case from a design perspective. IMO they are sort of OK in a square case such as the Nautilus, but even then they give the PP a slightly 70s kitsch look.:rolleyes:

4. danicycle Jun 30, 2017

I have the same watch in Golf Edition my wife got me when we went to Switzerland last year. Not only is it important to be as our pre-wedding gift, but I love the watch for it weight, thinness, good for all occasions.. Enjoy!

5. speedybob Jul 1, 2017

That's a nice one. Just a couple of days ago I saw one of my nephews wore an Aqua Terra on his wrist. The watch looks much better in person than in pictures.

BrianMcKay likes this.
  6. Rhone1 Jul 1, 2017

I wear my Aqua Terra almost every day for work. The watch looks great with business wear, fits nicely under my shirt and the size and weight feel great. I have the limited edition James Bond version (blue with yellow second hand) and love it.

Edited Jul 3, 2017
    Buster and BrianMcKay like this.
  7. jud Jul 2, 2017

Good choice, and I agree with your reasoning.

8. Marku Jul 3, 2017

I agree, it's a lovely looking watch. I wear mine every day and even find myself gardening in it occasionally..... then run back inside to take it off and give it a quick polish. I have a ST arriving soon but this will still be my favourite, I bought it as my mum worked in a Omega AB before she died so it seemed like a fitting gift to myself to cheer me up.

9. fskywalker Jul 6, 2017

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

10. Sinatra Aug 6, 2017

DYING for that watch. Can't find a good deal anywhere.

11. hendra324 dealer who would rather use aftermarket parts Aug 7, 2017

nice omega.. n nice accuracy