Apollo 11 50th flat link bracelet: does Omega make a pushbutton clasp that fits?

Apollo 11 50th flat link bracelet: does Omega make a pushbutton adjustable clasp that fits as a replacement for the original clasp? The original manual milled clasp only has two positions of micro adjust -- which is somewhat limiting and cumbersome. The original clasp does not have a push button and requires a pin tool.
Edited:

Here's a photo of the modern Apollo 11 50th flat link bracelet milled clasp. This is Omega's modern era take on the old 1039 bracelet from the late 1960s. In contrast to the current 3861 Speedy bracelet which has only the fly push button micro adjust, the Apollo 11 50th clasp requires a paper clip of pin tool to adjust between two positions when your wrist swells.

Has Omega updated this Apollo 50th clasp (like Omega did for the 3861 clasp) to have a push button on the fly micro adjust?

Also, has anyone drilled a THIRD hole in their modern era Omega clasp for more flexibility in fine tuning fit and comfort? Why did Omega only use incorporate only TWO holes in their current clasps?

IMG_1566 Large.jpeg

You won't find Omega updating this clasp, production too low to make it worthwhile. This bracelet, like the New 321 Ed White, are old timey designs, that's on purpose.

Two adjustment holes is sufficient for most wearers, and usually aren't even used once the bracelet is properly sized by removing the necessary links. I certainly wouldn't do it as I don't need it. Do you really need that much extra adjustability?
Edited:

Has Omega updated this Apollo 50th clasp (like Omega did for the 3861 clasp) to have a push button on the fly micro adjust?
I know @watchstick_81 did a mod with the clasp from the '57 Speedmaster but that was only possible because he had bought the bracelet, the clasp available separately comes without the connecting link:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/apo...bracelet-available.96307/page-16#post-2082765

Also, has anyone drilled a THIRD hole in their modern era Omega clasp for more flexibility in fine tuning fit and comfort?

I've seen @Darlinboy post his 321 flatlink clasp with additional drilled holes;

https://omegaforums.net/threads/hot...ainless-steel-2020.125316/page-4#post-1832713