Forums Latest Members
  1. JamesL1680 Oct 30, 2017

This might be a long shot, but has anyone had any experience having a 5402 serviced? Mine is due and I'm not sure what route to take. I don't want dial/hands/case touched in any way, just a movement service. I've heard AP can sometimes take the hard line here and refuse service altogether if you don't comply with their recommendations, particularly with regard to parts replacements. I am wondering if it's even worth the hassle to send it to Le Brassus or if anyone can share some alternative suggestions? I have been thinking I may send it to LA Watch Works but figured I should poll the community first...thanks!

2. E-diddy Oct 30, 2017

yours is "due" -- meaning it has issues?
    I've had mine serviced at LAWW. They will honor your wishes to keep the dial/hands/case original.

3. JamesL1680 Oct 31, 2017

yep, several issues. i've had some cosmetic work done by LAWW on another watch and they did an incredible job. i had assumed they'd be equally capable with a movement service, but glad to hear some confirmatory feedback to that end. now i just need to rip the band-aid off and send it knowing full well i won't see it for several months...

4. Overgrower Nov 1, 2017

Any idea what the turn around time is for a basic service at LAWW?