Forums Latest Members

Anywhere to source vintage links? 69' Connie Brick Bracelet (1040 No.12)

1. GatorCamilo May 20, 2020

Hi friends,
    First time poster here. I acquired a 1969 Constellation (box & papers) a few months back and immediately put it on a lizard strap. Looks great!

However, I dug up the bracelet that it came with and I'm now realizing that it's amazing. However, I have a somewhat large wrist and it came short two removable links (it has 3 of the original 5). I've reached out to my local AD I have a relationship with and I've had no luck locating one, let alone two links.

I've scoured the net looking for a few links, but no luck shy of buying the whole bracelet. Wondering if you fine people may have a lead, or know where else I can try to find a few links? Really not trying to buy the whole bracelet if I can help it.

Thanks in advance!
    camilo99

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JwRosenthal May 20, 2020

5DE47D59-87A0-4A89-B9AE-0A6198F23BA9.jpeg You may want to reach out to @No Mercy - he sells the bracelet often and may have some links laying around. I am on my last link and if I gain any (more) weight, will be in the same boat. Sourcing another whole bracelet would be the only solution but worth it in my mind as the bricks bracelets aren’t very expensive and they take the sexy up on these watches to 11

GatorCamilo likes this.