Anyone win this black dial Seamaster on eBay?

I was really tempted by this as the dial looked original and like it could be in good condition, however, there’s still an element of risk with it.

Ultimately I didn’t bid as the price + duties took it above my threshold, especially with my lack of detailed knowledge on this ref.
I’d love to see better pics once it arrives if someone here grabbed it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/36462871...aMjpz0rSAy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Like 1
No one here? Any other members more versed in these care to offer an opinion on the watch?
It looks correct and original to me in barn find condition. Case looks fairly good, dial is something of a gamble but I think the marks are on the crystal. I’m kinda regretting not going for it.

Wish I had seen it. My only hesitation is the white font - common sign of redial. But I don’t see any major red flags, based on those photos at least.

It looks good to me. I always prefer to see these "barn find" watches with their original crowns. There also seems to be a light patina on the dial which from my limited experinace does not happen as often on a redial. It hasnt been too heavily polished either, as you can still see the seamaster wording on the back, which is engraved quite lightly, and can easily be rubbed by lots of wrist time, or overzealous polishing.

I wont comment on price, because I don't know what a good one goes for. Looks original to my eyes though.