Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaSean Jun 4, 2016

2. Donn Chambers Jun 5, 2016

No, but I saw one in a boutique yesterday. It looked amazing in person, much better than in that press release. The strap in particular looked great. If it came with yellow accents, I'd consider buying one for my flightmaster.

3. Ravineman Jun 6, 2016

really ? might be the worst watch Omega ever made. $10,000 for that, lol. I don't think so

ICONO likes this.
  4. chriselkjar Jun 6, 2016

These are all really hideous. I guess its kind of lucky that they are all going to end up locked in peoples safes across the world. Nobody will ever have to look at them again.

5. trackpad Jun 6, 2016

It's going about as well as everything else associated with the Rio Olympics ...in that sense, maybe the perfect design.

To be fair, it's definitely not horrible, ...I am sure it's better looking in person. You have to like bullheads to begin with I think.

OmegaCard likes this.
  6. Speedmasterfan88 Jun 6, 2016

If someone Is interested in the original Vintage one, I saw one offered in a local paper in Germany . Might be able to contact the seller, he's asking 6k€ for it. I am not affiliated with him whatsoever! Just thought someone may be interested as these tend to be Hard to find and often overpriced...