Forums Latest Members

Anyone buy from Jomashop online?

1. bannonb Jun 26, 2017

Hey all:

Looking heartily at an
    Seamaster 300 Automatic Blue Dial Men's Watch Item No. 233.92.41.21.03.001
    Has a Blue dial, titanium single color case and a brown leather strap...beautiful!
    Price seems reasonable...but is a "flash sale" that ends tomorrow. $5075

Has anyone bought from these guys before? The only down side I see is that the 4 year warranty is a Jomashop warranty, not an Omega warranty...that could be troublesome, but I had my Rolex GMT Master II for 9 years with no need for service.

Also, any comments on this watch? Possible alternative is the Planet Ocean 600M but their colors aren't as cool in my opinion.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

BannonB

2. bannonb Jun 26, 2017

Sorry all, just got the search to work...I see that the warranty issue is the main one at first glance. They mention there are other sellers "here" as in on the forum, so I will keep poking around. My first post and I should have searched first...Arghh.+

3. davidreimer Jul 9, 2017

I have and it's still a nightmare. The item was only a cheap Seiko SKX witch arrive defective. I didn't notice the defect until I installed my NATO strap on the watch. Jomashop reclined to replace the defective watch but did offer to repair the unit under Their Warranty. I returned the defective merchandise with me paying the return postage, that was in May. 10 days ago they informed me they were crediting my CC the price of the watch, no explanation giving. U e,mailed back asking why ....received only silence. Call them up to get my NATO strap back and they hung up on me....Called again to talk to the so called manager. I think hes actually a lawler........no resolution as of today's date of July 9th.....Stay far away from Jomashop.....Their Warranty is a JOKE !!!! Am glad I learned this lesson on a cheap Seiko SKX and not a high end Watch... Youve been warned

4. watch3s Jul 9, 2017

i almost bought my brother's speedmaster from there, or watchmaxx or etc grey market. I just couldnt do it. I saw too many trouble reviews. i did however buy a hamilton mechanical from them which only lasted a year and I wore about 14 times, if that. the manual wind seems to have dislodged the spring during one of the winds. had to send it back for warranty which they took care of. but i sold it soon after. tread carefully

5. davidreimer Jul 9, 2017

What I can gather about Jomashop is If the get a Watch with no issues they are your Friend and many Positive reviews indicate this. The issue with Jomashop if a ISSUE does arise they play Lawyers and will find any detail to tell you TAKE-A-HIKE. Very Rude Customer Relations. They also control what reviews are posted on there Web-Site

watch3s likes this.