anybody know what this is?

Posts
159
Likes
351
Pulled the image from a Japanese Twitter account and forgot to save it. Anybody know what this is?

 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,894
It's a hand made tribute to the mission computer control panel in the Apollo capsules, I think it was posted here somewhere, maybe in the Aviation thread.

Others will have better memory than me.
 
Posts
3,451
Likes
35,215
My first thought was Knight Rider’s watch, but Jim is correct.



 
Posts
2,584
Likes
3,870
I never knew that the number 16 is a verb and 36 is a noun. Learn sumpin every day. 😂🤣😂
 
Posts
3,306
Likes
9,935
I never knew that the number 16 is a verb and 36 is a noun. Learn sumpin every day. 😂🤣😂
You see? Learning grammar school was not a waste if you wanted to be an astronaut.

"Huston we have a noun"
Edited: