Forums Latest Members

Anybody interested? DeVille Hour Vision

1. Onion0909 Jul 25, 2019

So I have a bit of a situation...theres a jeweler nearby that has a DeVille Hour Vision in Sedna (like below, 433.53.41.21.13.001) for super cheap...they're not an AD, but the watch is new. I have not checked to see whether it has warranty, but they're asking right around $8k for it.
    20190723_093127.jpg
    I personally could fund the purchase...but couldn't justify keeping it. Anybody have any thoughts on whether I could make anything if I bought it and tried to resell? I could potentially put someone here in touch with them under the right circumstances
    Any thoughts in general about the DeVille? I personally absolutely love this one, the Sedna gold on the leather...and the GMT they had a few years ago even more...but I couldn't justify anything with that tag as I'm trying to save for a house!!!
    I do have some pictures of it in the flesh too if anyones interested.
    Let me know if you have any questions or comments at all...I haven't heard much about these dressier ones here and am so green I feel like I don't know which way is up!

Thanks to all
    Mark

2. tzachi Jul 25, 2019

DeVille Hour Vision is a good watch, IMO is nicer in SS version, the Sedna is "just another gold watch", wouldn't put that amount it that watch,,, and I don't think it'll be easy for you to move it if you need to . Good luck.

Onion0909 likes this.
  3. Evitzee Jul 25, 2019

Good price if you like the watch to keep for yourself but I don't think you'd ever recoup your investment. If you are looking to flip it I wouldn't do it.

Onion0909 likes this.
  4. Onion0909 Jul 26, 2019

Well that pretty much settles that!
    Thank you very much for the advice, I haven't hardly seen the new DeVilles mentioned here so wasn't sure what to think!
    Mark

tzachi likes this.
  5. Meme-Dweller Jul 26, 2019

If it was easy to flip and make a profit on it, they would have done it already. The DeVille has always been the dog of the Omega lineup.

Unless you're in the watch selling industry, only buy what you like.

J.RETSAM likes this.
  6. Onion0909 Jul 26, 2019

Point taken...
    I guess I was only thinking that the watch isn't posted online and if someone here was interested i could put them in touch.