Anybody going to Lancaster, PA this weekend?

Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
One of these days. I’d love to see RGM and meet Roland. I own 2 of his watches.
 
Posts
2,044
Likes
7,186
One of these days. I’d love to see RGM and meet Roland. I own 2 of his watches.
Which ones do you own?? I have long been tempted by some of his RR watches but always felt that the caliber used and/or thickness of the watches were a bit of a letdown. Planning on checking them out this weekend.
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
801COE enamel dial with in house movement and 455 Chrono with, at the time, a custom enamel dial. Another guy had it made, he posted it on his blog and I asked, turned out he had an extra dial.
 
Posts
47
Likes
199
Considering attending Lancaster Watch Weekend 2026 and so I am wondering if any other OF member will be in attendance....

https://www.fratellowatches.com/lancaster-watch-weekend-returns/

https://www.lancasterwatchweekend.com/
First I'm hearing of this, so obviously I won't make it, but adding it to the calendar for next year. Nice that Fratello has a bit about it, but Hodonkee doesn't even mention it. Hmmm.

I've always wanted to go to Lancaster, NAWCC, RGM and to combine them (and more) into one trip would be great.
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
First I'm hearing of this, so obviously I won't make it, but adding it to the calendar for next year. Nice that Fratello has a bit about it, but Hodonkee doesn't even mention it. Hmmm.

I've always wanted to go to Lancaster, NAWCC, RGM and to combine them (and more) into one trip would be great.
The Dink pretty much ignores RGM .. Fratello has always covered them. Roland doesn’t need the Dink IMO.