Forums Latest Members
  1. Delbok Mar 6, 2015

.... the seller has received this watch apparently recently, it needs to be serviced and he said the crown needed to be changed...
    front.JPG
    face.JPG
    cb.JPG

If the patina of the dial does not look so bad, I could not say this from the CB especially if the crown is the wrong one...

And let you guess the price wanted by the seller...

2. gophishin Mar 6, 2015

I'm not well versed in seamasters, but this looks very fake/ redialed to me. The Omega and Swiss Made fonts are highly suspect, the plot indices also look non-original, and the seconds hand is definitely not original.

Edited Mar 6, 2015
  3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Mar 6, 2015

Speedmaster tease... :(

gophishin likes this.
  4. ChrisN Mar 6, 2015

I'm not sure you can tell much from those photos. Here is the dial on my 565 auto version. It's a bit overexposed but shows the fonts and that the major markers are not just lume. Am not sure about your one which is a manual so different movement.

bezel_added.jpg

I did a thread when I rebuilt this last year which has some other photos. This is what I received so, it cleaned up well :):
    pre_front.jpg

I think the manuals are less desirable and the condition of your one shown is not great so about 300-400 (dollars or Euros depending on your continent)?

Cheers, Chris

5. ketiljo Mar 6, 2015

I'd say it's genuine and original dial, hands as well. Crown is obviously wrong and the pip is missing. I suspect you'll find it a bit small as it's a ladies watch. Ref. 535.007, manual caliber 630.

Edited Mar 6, 2015
  6. KCScott Mar 6, 2015

This is one I bought from Kyle a few months back. I really love the size and style of this watch. image.jpg

ChrisN likes this.