Forums Latest Members

Any recommendations for TT Watches in Taipei

1. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 7, 2015

http://www.ttwatches.com/en/index.php

Seem legitimate but was only able to find two references on other message boards. Once from 2009 and 2014. The each do reference the same staff person that I am currently working with, but other than that can't find out much more.

They only accept wire. They will accept credit card if I am in their storefront, but the drive from San Diego to Taipei is a bit long so I can't make it to the storefront. They have a specific watch I am looking for that is not currently available in the USA.

Thanks

2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 18, 2015

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on this post. I was able to do some due diligence on this watch seller and discovered that 4 people have bought from them and posted positive feedback on several message boards.

They are very knowledgeable about watches, and speak/write English quite well (located in Taiwan). It seems that the company is run by a couple and Naomi, who I bought from has been there since 2009. There eBay page also has 100% feedback with 400+ sales.

I decided to purchase last Thursday and the watch was delivered Monday to California. As expected and described and I could not be happier with the watch and the transaction.

I did send a bank wire.

al128, Jwit, isaac.owen.nz and 3 others like this.
  3. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 19, 2015

Naomi is a lovely lady. Deal in confidence.

isaac.owen.nz likes this.
  4. Bengy Jan 23, 2016

Hi all ,
    I just bought this beauty from ttwatches.com, This is by far the largest amount of money I every send to someone without being 100% sure what I will get in return but I have to say that the watch and the service I received were above my expectations. I decided to buy this pre owned 90% mint 2222.80 after comparing price and condition (as per the web photos) but you never know until you see the watch and here I was really surprised because even my wife could not believe that the watch was pre owned and not new. So thank you Naomi, I'm a happy customer and can only recommend you !

IMG_5946.JPG IMG_5949.JPG IMG_5951.JPG IMG_5943.JPG
    TTwatches and Taddyangle like this.
  5. isaac.owen.nz Dec 31, 2016

IMG_20161231_132026.jpg I'll add I received a great 144.022 a month or so ago, amazing condition, better than expected for age and at a great price to boot.
    Naomi was very helpful and great with email communication to, Definitely recommended.

CTS-V and Taddyangle like this.
  6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 31, 2016

145.022? ;) mid 80's watch?

7. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Dec 31, 2016

(Beavis AND butthead voice)

Haha...

Titty-watches dot com

Haha

Yeah haha

watchknut likes this.