Forums Latest Members
  1. shishy www.hpmor.com Jul 6, 2018

Spent way, way less time than I thought I would in search of this one out of sheer, dumb luck... but I managed to add a nice Felca Seascoper III to my collection.

36732361_1491043347667213_4413518228844707840_n.jpg

Not sure if anyone else has one (Seascoper, or any other Felca), but I'd love to see pictures =).

LarryG, mario linus, Vitezi and 3 others like this.
  2. Vitezi Jul 7, 2018

Now all you need is a Sportmaster, Airmaster and a Space Star, and you'll have all four physical domains covered!
    [​IMG]
    (thanks)

[​IMG]
    (thanksPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network)

[​IMG]
    (thanks)

shishy, alam and Tony C. like this.
  3. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jul 7, 2018

I have a couple, and particularly like their logo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shishy, Vitezi and alam like this.
  4. shishy www.hpmor.com Jul 7, 2018

@Tony C. Hah - yes, there are some watches that I love especially because of the logo. My Heuer and Lemania come to mind.

@Vitezi -- Admittedly I didn't know there were so many different Felcas; I was only familiar with their dive watch line. Thanks for sharing those ads. Have you found any other information about Felca (old threads, etc.)? I only know that they eventually became (or are somehow associated with) Titoni. I wasn't able to find too much information about the brand and their lines of watches... knew just I wanted a Seascoper.