Forums Latest Members
  1. nola22 Apr 27, 2017

Need one that will deal and ship out of state all over phone or email. I live in Louisiana and unfortunately we do not have a single Omega dealer in the state - not a one. My typical shop said Omega pulled them over a year ago and that was that.

If anyone has any contacts shoot me a message. Would need everything to be done over phone or email and looking for reputable and easy to deal with. Im looking for a more unique model that I have yet to find on the grey market like I was able to with my GSOM.

2. pianomankd Apr 27, 2017

Good question; I'd be curious of recommended answers too.

3. ras47 Apr 27, 2017

https://www.crownandcaliber.com/watches/omega/authorized-omega-dealers
    • Lee Michaels
      Mall of Louisiana
      6401 Bluebonnet Blvd. Ste.109
      Baton Rouge LA 70809
      (225) 766-6000
    • Lee Michaels
      Lakeside Mall
      3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
      Metairie LA
      (504) 832-0000
    I'd call them first to confirm, but it does appear you have a couple options. Never used them myself. I have bought Omegas in NJ from Orologio and then the Omega Boutique, both in an upscale mall.

4. nola22 Apr 27, 2017

They dropped omega over a year ago, or were dropped by omega - never got a straight answer. Either way they don't sell. Might try those guys in NJ, thanks!

5. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 27, 2017

Any AD or OB should do phone orders, Most in Aussie will send anything once payment clears.

Bought many a watch over the phone as no ADs or OBs anywhere near me...
    ( My favourite time to ring is a few days out from the end of financial year ;) )

ahartfie likes this.
  6. w.finkenstaedt Apr 28, 2017

Contact your closest OB. They'll be able to send anything you want to you, as long as you know what you want.