Any contacts at the Auction Houses?

I contacted one of the big houses about a nice Omega Speedmaster I have. I bgt it off here. It's in lovely condition with original book and receipt. I don't wear it enough and I thought it might go well in an auction. The place I emailed acknowledged my email but they didn't even bother to reply again to say no thanks. I can't advertise on here because I haven't posted enough. Does anyone know any friendly contacts at any of the Auction Houses?

I contacted one of the big houses about a nice Omega Speedmaster I have. I bgt it off here. It's in lovely condition with original book and receipt. I don't wear it enough and I thought it might go well in an auction. The place I emailed acknowledged my email but they didn't even bother to reply again to say no thanks. I can't advertise on here because I haven't posted enough. Does anyone know any friendly contacts at any of the Auction Houses?

I’m a friendly contact at one of the auction houses. 😉
To be fair, we’re in Sweden and fairly new. 😁

One of the things I disliked with the more established houses was that the communication was sometimes lacking a bit.
One of the reasons we started up our own. 😀

Hope you get in touch with someone. A decent Speedy should be an interesting sale for most houses, I would say. Best of luck!
Edited: