Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq 路Sep 9, 2024 Trolling the WTB threads. I've reported him to the mods.
Posts 13,521 Likes 23,460 Davidt 路Sep 9, 2024 Zapatta Lol, Gibson Elizabeth has everything we want 馃槀 Although it seems she鈥檚 a he!
Posts 844 Likes 6,758 Nupero 路Sep 9, 2024 Zapatta Lol, Gibson Elizabeth has everything we want 馃槀 And in mint condition! Very impressive collection.
Posts 169 Likes 213 dstern 路Sep 9, 2024 gbesq Trolling the WTB threads. I've reported him to the mods. Yep, I got a message from him directing me to contact someone outside OF. I knew better.
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq 路Sep 9, 2024 He hasn鈥檛 been booted yet and is still at it apparently. .
Posts 2,412 Likes 3,216 Trev 路Sep 9, 2024路The Architect gbesq He hasn鈥檛 been booted yet and is still at it apparently. . I think a few of us jumped on him at once. He's gone. 馃榿
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq 路Sep 9, 2024 Trev I think a few of us jumped on him at once. He's gone. 馃榿 Thanks!
Posts 2,044 Likes 7,187 MTROIS 路Sep 9, 2024 His username was a tell tale sign: ROBED ward 013... and not Rob Edward... 馃槄
Posts 671 Likes 677 kpaxsg 路Sep 9, 2024 i have 3 responding to my WTB: @ewingbret @ruimarinho @joecastoire Edited: Sep 9, 2024