Forums Latest Members

ANOTHER ROLEX SUBMARINER RED

1. erpin9 May 27, 2015

I have been offered another Submariner Red 3.8 mil series and from the picture sent to me, it looks like a Mark VI 6 dial. Can anyone spot anything unusual? Many thanks.

[​IMG]

2. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! May 27, 2015

better images are needed...cant tell from this out of focus shot.

travisrock likes this.
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 27, 2015

you would think for what they charge you for these watches you could ask for better pictures. For what I see it looks ok, maybe a little over polished but again, would need more and better pics of the case, movement and dial for anyone to really comment. The Crystal also needs to be polished or changed...can't tell if those are scratches to cracks.

4. Traveler May 27, 2015

I'd also want to see the crown screwed in properly so you can make sure it actually fits and works as it should... But echoing thoughts above - this is a ~10-13k watch - please demand hi res pics of every angle!

5. omegastar May 27, 2015

To me it lacks caracter or sexiness !

6. omegastar May 27, 2015

I think the reason you get so many watches offered is because somebody somewhere think you are a pigeon. I am saying this not to offense you but to help you hear what several people here have tried to tell you. You just passed your driving license and it is to soon to drive Formula 1.
    Furthermore you should join VRF and ask them because they are better qualified.

Chai likes this.
  7. erpin9 May 28, 2015

Thanks for the advise gentlemen. I have requested the owner for a meet up just so I can ascertain the authenticity of the watch in person. I will bring my watch maker who assist will me in the verification.