Another Grail Box Checked

Posts
2,076
Likes
4,241
Which one right or left? Both? 馃榾
Just the left for now ... I'm having a bronze week, so removed the seagull 1963 Chrono and threw on the Nodus Sector Sport 2 tone, which I'll probably wear as my 4pm watch all week.
 
Posts
1,391
Likes
13,543
Will do, Rick. Sold one of my Seamasters yesterday. Only lasted four hours on OF. I'll have to think about what else may have to go on the block.
I have a few suggestions ;-)
And congrats for the new grail acquisition !
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
I have a few suggestions ;-)
And congrats for the new grail acquisition !
Lol, I鈥檒l bet you do, but you鈥檒l need to speak with TheGreekPhysique, RevZMan123 and a few others who have already staked their claims.
 
Posts
1,391
Likes
13,543
Lol, I鈥檒l bet you do, but you鈥檒l need to speak with TheGreekPhysique, RevZMan123 and a few others who have already staked their claims.
Don鈥檛 tell me that the case for your latest 2887 entry ! 馃槻
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
Don鈥檛 tell me that the case for your latest 2887 entry ! 馃槻
馃檮