Forums Latest Members
  1. Asp Nov 23, 2015

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 23, 2015

You might want to introduce yourself, tell us about you, your interest in Eterna and the watches you've posted. You really should consider this;)

3. Asp Nov 24, 2015

Apologies, a very good point! Well I am totally new to these luxury time pieces. I usually use my phone to keep the time. But I just want a watch. (and leave the phone at home..!) However, I don't want to get hold of something brand new. I am not particularly fond of the new designs, they're often, to my personal preference too gaudy and large. I like these more classical designs, something slim and more discreet. Also the idea of a manual watch seems so sincere in a world where everything seems to be in a rush and must be done NOW.

I thus somehow have found myself on this website and indirectly stumbled upon the Eterna watches, which I feel is something I am looking for.

Now due to my absolute ignorance, I've really no idea what I ought to be looking for. The website I posted seem to have some good watches and the pictures look good enough, but I've no experience in this area other than comparing the pictures on the website to some I have seen here.... any feedback would be much appreciated :)

Tristan,