Forums Latest Members

SOLD Angelus Cal. 215 18k Serviced

1. PHPHD Jan 25, 2016

Hi

I've been collecting Angelus for a while, and this is one of the nicer ones I've come across. The watch measures roughly 35.5mm w/o crown, and is powered by a beautifully decorated caliber 215. There are nicely finished cal. 215s, and there are nicely finished cal. 215s. This is the latter, from a completely objective stand point.

The dial is absolutely stunning, in a creamy-but-not-really state, that somehow kept patina at bay. It looks much better than it does in person, and that's saying something. The only unfortunate part is a mark at ~4 o'clock. Till now I don't know what that is, and I've honestly not tried to touch it. It doesn't look like a scratch or any other mark I've seen before. These are taken with a 6x Loupe, so it really looks a lot better in person. :)

And the case! The lugs! I've only seen those lugs once, on a case that has seen the polishing wheel. This? Never touched a wheel. Absolutely unpolished, and has been in a drawer for a long, long time. Just look at how sharp the lines are on the lugs.

This wears beautifully on the wrist and bigger than the 35.5mm that it is because it's all dial. It goes well perfectly with a sweater, in time for this season, and spring when it arrives.

The price is US$2,600, Paypal preferred. I'm based in Boston, and shipping to CONUS is preferred as well.

This watch comes serviced, with a 1-year warranty since January 2016 by a watchmaker in Boston. The warranty and invoice will come attached.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best
    Jean

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4012.JPG IMG_4001.JPG

Edited Jan 25, 2016
    George.A, DirtyDozen12, Syrte and 5 others like this.
  2. PHPHD Jan 25, 2016

If you're interested to see wrist-shots, feel free to check out my instagram @phphd_

Nathan1967 likes this.
  3. PHPHD Jan 25, 2016

OHPF

4. LawBrk Jan 25, 2016

Great piece, wish I wasn't in sell mode.

Congrats on sale.