Forums Latest Members
  1. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Mar 27, 2017

My second sale here but first watch sale. So here we go.
    Up for you consideration is this beautiful white dialed Angelus Datalarm. The scratch that is seen is on the crystal. This watch features an alarm and a date function. It has a stainless steel case. Both the alarm and date functions work and the watch appears to be keeping time but please be advised it has not been serviced and is being sold as is. Everything Appears to be original. Also comes with a spiedel bracelet. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer. Thank you omega forum for the space.

If any concerns or corrections please private message me and i will make the correct adjustments.

Price is 500usd shipping included in the States. Outside of the US add an extra 30 dollars. Paypal gift or wire transfer.

Update. We had an agreement selling price of 350 including the shipping.

Greg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Edited Mar 31, 2017
  2. Canuck Mar 27, 2017

Woulda shown much better without all the grunge!

watchknut and Noles_88 like this.
  3. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Mar 27, 2017

I agree with you. Just wanted to leave it up to the collector to do what ever they choose. @Canuck

4. grizzlycanuck Mar 27, 2017

Looks like those were some well loved springbars....nice and raw....GLWS!

Noles_88 and watchknut like this.
  5. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Mar 27, 2017

No extra charge for DNA...

6. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 28, 2017

didn't take long to sell no matter what. Cool watch that should clean up nicely:thumbsup:

grizzlycanuck likes this.