Forums Latest Members

FS An Ultimate Omega X Mitsukoshi Mod Speedmaster Professional Hesalite Complete BP + Extras

1. soybeanwatch Apr 11, 2022

Hi All Thanks For Stopping By!!

Selling my treasured to me and highly revered Omega Speedmaster Mitsukoshi Mod. These are extremely hard to come by and getting more rare as time goes on. The Mitsukoshi Dial has been climbing in prices if you can even find one for sale. This sale is for what I consider the Ultimate Mitsukoshi Mod! It is in Excellent 97% Condition and is as complete as they come. The Hesalite Crystal could use a quick PolyWatch polish if desired and a free tube will be included in the sale as well.

Purchased Brand New one of the last Collectors’ Dream Big Box Omega Hesalite Speedmaster Professional production runs reference 311.30.42.30.01.005 back in 2019 directly from Omega. The watch has plenty of Omega Factory Warranty remaining. Immediately after receiving the watch, I had a reputable Omega Certified watchmaker perform the swap with the Mitsukoshi Dial and matching Hands Set while preserving the Original Dial and Hands which are also included in the sale. Have quite a few watches in rotation, but this quickly became my go to piece in the collection. Although it didn’t get much wrist time... hence the Excellent Condition as seen in photos… because I never could get the right fit. So I ordered from the Omega Boutique the proper End Links to go along with a brand new Omega Seamaster Professional Micro Adjustable Clasp to help ensure a perfect fit. Unfortunately the clasp didn’t come in till much later. The Brand New Clasp is currently installed, but it was never worn or used and still retains the factory stickers. The Original Speedmaster Professional Clasp and End Links will be included in the sale as well.

I consider this an Ultimate Mitsukoshi Mod with all of the latest and greatest done professionally by a highly skilled and reputable Swatch Group Certified watchmaker here in Newport Beach. In addition, there are so many extras included!! Omega Alligator Black Leather Fold Over Strap in Near Mint Condition as it was only used 2x at most. Omega Fold Over Black Cordura Strap with white stitching never worn. Omega Stainless Steel Deployant Clasp in Excellent Condition and More!! Please see below for details.

This is a Complete Set Which Includes:
    Watch
    Omega Warranty Card Dated 11/2019
    Omega Pictogram Card
    Original Omega Black Speedmaster Dial
    Original Omega Speedmaster Hands Set
    1x Extra Speedmaster Professional Complete Hands Set Aftermarket
    OEM Unworn Omega Black Fabric Nato Strap
    OEM Unworn Omega Velcro Strap
    OEM Omega Black Alligator Leather Strap
    OEM Unworn Omega Black Cordura Strap With White Stitching
    Omega Loupe
    Omega Medallion
    Omega Big Box Display
    Omega Black Exterior Box (Excellent Condition with some wear on bottom)
    Black Shipping Sleeve (Has slight tear on the corner edge)
    Copy Of Original Invoice From Omega

Asking $8765 Shipped CONUS OBRO
    Bankwire Accepted
    Face To Face Welcome In The Southern California Area

Plenty Of References Upon Request

Call Or Text With Any Questions 657.549.2198
    Or Email [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]