Forums Latest Members

An Omega Event. One of the best 3 hours I've ever spent.

1. khoalety Oct 13, 2013

My AD invited me to this event. I jumped right to it and called to accept. The rest was great memories. ::jumpy::

Ohmega4.jpg Ohmega3.jpg Ohmega22.jpg Ohmega26.jpg Ohmega24.jpg Ohmega25.jpg
    watchme and Wetworks like this.
  2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Oct 13, 2013

I guess they didn't supply finger cots... ;)

Glad you had fun.

Cheers, Al

khoalety likes this.
  3. sohail Oct 13, 2013

No give aways.........lol

khoalety likes this.
  4. Hijak Oct 13, 2013

Looks like it was a fun time.:thumbsup:

khoalety likes this.
  5. khoalety Oct 13, 2013

No we weren't that lucky, but they let us keep this tool kit in the picture below...

Well, the Omega spoke person said people at the similar events asked before about give away. They often reply if any of us could put the watch we worked on back together in about 35 to 45 minutes (same as their Omega horologist's speed) then we get to keep it. No one even tried. :) They told us that one event, a medical surgeon did it in record time but the date wheel didn't work right. I was there to try on different Omega watches, took apart an Omega automatic watch was extra. :)

Nope, no finger cots. The horologist said if anything falls to the floor like screws and so forth, don't bother to find them for us.

Check out the Omega spoke person, he said his watch was 49mm (it is an Omega but I forgot the name :(). On the other hand, he wore the Good Planet watch in blue/orange. I'm not sure who the woman in red was but she has a nice big watch too. :D

Ohmega29.jpg Ohmega30.jpg
  6. ulackfocus Oct 13, 2013

Is she going double barrel or am I imagining a watch on each of that blonde's wrists?

7. khoalety Oct 13, 2013

Left side must be her good side. All my pictures with her in it were on the left side. This one is on her right side, but she is way too far. I can't tell. The Omega person, you can see as you put it "double barrel". I just learnt a new term. :taunt:

Red.jpg Black.jpg