Forums Latest Members

...ambivalent...message from the beyond...

1. Severin Nov 19, 2015

...Have been trying so... hard...to stay away...lurking again...unable to kick it...2 polerouter dates about to return from maintenance...can't help but sneak a peek at all the UG action in the meantime....an ebay/google search here...a forum browse there...the infinite loop...Will post pics once polerouter dates have returned...trying to stay away until then...missing all the fun...focusing on work..............

woodwkr2 and LouS like this.
  2. ulackfocus Nov 19, 2015

Resistance is futile. I can barely wear a watch but I've still bought a few.

3. Selbo Nov 19, 2015

Let's see some pics! A few "likes" and some "nice watch" responses will kick the urge. Right! Right??? Nah....you're an addict like the rest of us. It's okay, you're among friends. Hi, my name is Severin and I have a watch problem.....See you on the "What Did You Buy Today?" thread soon.....;)

4. NT931 Nov 20, 2015

Dude, I fully understand your situation. But why are you making it sound like some kind of predicament? :whistling:

But seriously, 2 polerouter dates? It's all good... post pics! :thumbsup:

nightowl likes this.
  5. nightowl Nov 20, 2015

You know what they say: Watches, women, wine, wacation and some heavy deadlifting. You can't ever really get enough of either.