Forums Latest Members

FSOT Alexander Shorokhoff 63 / SixtyThree in Midnight Blue

1. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it May 22, 2020

Offering for Sale or Trade. Trades wise I'd love a CWC '83 reissue, but would consider anything typically 70's as that's my favourite era for watches. If offering trades please tell me what adjustment if any you would be looking for so I can easily consider., if straight trade please indicate to save me guesing.

Alexander Shorokhoff SixtyThree in Midnight Blue.

Bought new by me in May last year so plenty time remaining of the 2 year Guarantee. This is actually one of the best ones as despite the website photos(which still show the original photos) the newer movements on these are actually no longer decorated quite to this extent, the steel plates are now plain and lacking the pearlage etc., and the screws are no longer blued like they are here. They do look a bit plain in comparison.

Very difficult to capture the midnight blue colour,(especially with a mobile phone cam) its a very dark blue and can often appear black but looks incredible in the right lighting. Condition wise I would say it's excellent, there may be some very light marks from wear but I can't really see any and the original strap is lightly used as I've been mainly wearing it on a different strap.

The movement is an ETA 2892.AS with a custom hand engraved rotor.

Case size is 40mm not including crown with a nice practical 20mm lug width.

https://www.alexander-shorokhoff-sho...v=79cba1185463

Review of the green version can be found here https://www.ablogtowatch.com/alexand...-watch-review/

Sale/Trade value £800 to include UK Insured Special Delivery. UK only for now please as I think insured shipping outside of the UK is pretty expensive unless you have any suggestions I could look in to.

I've not sold anything on here before but I have 776 positive feedbacks with 100% on ebay with same username and also feedback under same username on TZUK.

Any questions feel free to drop me a PM. 2019-09-13-5954.jpg 2020-03-26-6579.jpg 2020-03-26-6582.jpg 2020-03-26-6586.jpg 2020-03-26-6577.jpg 2020-03-26-6589.jpg 2020-03-26-6588.jpg

Thanks for taking a look and thanks Omega Forums for the opportunity of advertising here.

Edited May 24, 2020
  2. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it May 25, 2020

First private sales post here not to receive a single like? Ouch! :unsure:

Well guess I'll give it just a single bump before removing from sale.

3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector May 25, 2020

Sorry trying not to look at sales posts these days hence the delayed like.

First time I have seen one of these and I love the look :thumbsup:

Roberts and Tet like this.
  4. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it May 25, 2020

Cheers Alpha, appreciate the comment. These are quite unusual to be fair so not to everybodys taste.

[EDIT]And withdrawn from sale, thank you OF.

Edited May 26, 2020
    allthetime likes this.