Aftermarket strap options for new moonphase owner

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a Speedmaster moonphaase. I'm loving the watch. I see that Omega speedmaster has a black nylon fabric strap option on the omega website. Does anyone know if theres an aftermarket strap similar to this that would fit the moonphase? I tried the nato at the store but it didn't fit very well due to the thickness of the moonphase case. Thanks

this is the omega nylon strap for reference:
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/...-chronometer-chronograph-42-mm-31032425001001

Get new Omega moonphase watch.
Excited to join Omega forum.
Join and ask question.
No one answers......

Like 4

They look nice. Only concern is the inside of the strap looks like rubber and I would be concerned with that being comfortable with my hairy arms.

Maybe check out Rubber B or Everest straps. I personally prefer bracelets or the Omega rubber straps with the deployant clasp.

Welcome to OF, Osmega. Have you tried searching the forum? I guess half the treads are Speedy bracelet/strap related. It seems Speedy guys are always trying to perfect their watches.

Looks like my wrist is right around the 7.3" max they describe in their fitment guide. Would that still work?
Would the buckle be ok or is the deployant clasp much better? What are the advantages of the deployant clasp?