Forums Latest Members
  1. travisrock May 30, 2015

Any suggestions? Not even sure where to begin with something like this. I value members opinions and real world experiences more than biased reviews on line. Preferably able to fit 4-5 watches with a bit of a large pocket to tuck a strap or two in there behind a watch. Cheaper the better, less than 100 USD preferably. :thumbsup:

2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia May 30, 2015

Royce Watch Roll. Tried others, these are the best. Soft quality leather in side and out. Will hold 5 Speedies.
    Unlike others, the inner roll is only 2" in diameter so it will not stretch metal bracelets. Other models are larger and put too much pressure on the metal. Well within your budget......usually $50 -$60 on Amazon. A great product for storage or travel. No pocket however.

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg
    Mad Dog likes this.
  3. persco May 30, 2015

micampe and Mad Dog like this.
  4. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member May 30, 2015

Hijak, Mad Dog and travisrock like this.
  5. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 30, 2015

6. ELV web May 30, 2015

The volcano looks very cool, I have bot a few from kuki watches in the past

http://m.ebay.de/itm/151577838543?nav=SEARCHPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

They are also quite good. 6 watches and a small slot for either a lady's watch, an extra strap or a setting pin.

Mad Dog likes this.
  7. lenny May 30, 2015

Mad Dog and alfanator like this.
  8. travisrock May 30, 2015

I like that! I'll have to add that to my list as well as the Kuki(s)

high end of my budget but i would like to support another member here if given the opportunity. I'll have to see if customs wacks me with an import duty on the SM300 i just traded my sub for or not. >_<

I was thinking a foldable canvas/leather roll as shown in the following posts (not even considering a solid folding roll like this, but I'll have to throw this in there too.

Seems very "Tacticool" but functional as well. not the look i'm into aesthetically but if it gets the job done- i'll have to add that to the list too. (y)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Looks like I have some research to do betwee all of these :)

9. persco May 31, 2015

I have a couple of the four pocket versions and they are very well made. I use them more for knives and flashlights, though. I prefer the roll for carrying the watches.

10. WatchVaultNYC May 31, 2015

Personal preference: no to watch rolls (defined as a piece of fabric with pockets for watches, which you then roll) as-is, caseback may get scratched by the bracelet especially while traveling. Protective cushioning does not protect the watch against itself.

As a frequent traveler, I know that space on your rollaboard is at a premium so watches must be stored in the smallest space possible yet still provide protection. So my personal preference this: Put a business card within the band to protect the caseback from the band, and place in a 3"x5" padded ziploc bag. If you look hard enough you can get 8 mil bags, which are for all intents and purposes industrial strength and puncture-proof. Bad example below:

[​IMG]

alfanator likes this.
  11. alfanator May 31, 2015

I just ordered one of these. Not that i would travel with 4 watches, but it would be great for storage.

persco and lenny like this.
  12. travisrock May 31, 2015

For travel I would add something to help provide protection, and probably will regardless, but this is mostly just for a convenient form of storing all of my stuff; and being able to pick it up and go (if im ever to find a watch GTG in CT) or traveling, etc.

13. NT931 May 31, 2015

+1 for kuki - good value for money, esp when shipping is included

14. travisrock May 31, 2015

ended up going with a cream/charcoal volcano- looks the best, price is right, and seems to fit everything i need and look good doing it. Thanks for the input everyone :)

persco likes this.