Forums Latest Members

SOLD Aevig Huldra retro diver watch

1. khanmu Nov 21, 2018

For sale is this lovely micro brand retro dive watch, the Aevig Huldra, the beautiful powder blue version. I'm letting this go with some regret; I promised Mrs K to operate a "one in one out" watch policy, and I have a chance to buy a grail...

Details:
    This watch was produced in a limited edition run of 300 in 2014, 100 each of orange, black and blue dial, of which I think the blue dial is the best. This has been sold out for some time and they are rarely up for sale. Web site is here:

https://aevig.com/huldra/

The watch is 42mm wide, 22m lug, with a Miyota 9015 automatic movement, domed sapphire AR coated crystal with beautiful unique luminova markers, The bracelet is a solid end-link 5 link 22-20mm tapered, with flip lock clasp with 3 hole micro adjust

There are only a few very light wear marks on the back which will easily buff out if you want. Needless to say, I wouldn't dive in it unless you pressure test it. The watch keeps good time, and comes with the original box, original metal bracelet, original striped NATO strap, and I'll include a new leather zuludiver tan strap (the one in the photo is the one I wear it on, you'll get a new one of these)

T&Cs
    I'm looking for £275, I'll accept bank transfer (I recommend Transferwise if from abroad), normal PayPal +3%, or Paypal F&F. The price includes UK + EU shipping, I'm happy to ship to other countries if we can agree shipping costs (I will take the equivalent cost of UK shipping off any international shipping cost). I'm not looking for any trades at the moment. Returns accepted if you don't like it, but must be received back within one month and at your shipping cost.

I have references on OF as a seller and buyer, so please let me know if you need them...thanks!

image1.jpeg

image1b.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Edited Dec 3, 2018
    bigsom likes this.
  2. khanmu Nov 26, 2018

Bump & price reduction

3. khanmu Dec 3, 2018

Bump and final reduction before eBay....

4. khanmu Dec 4, 2018

Sold for £240..: thanks OF!