Forums Latest Members
  1. Slipstreamer Mar 18, 2015

First time post.

Being interested in motorsports, this modern twist to a classic watch (321.92.4.52.01.001) with the black rubber strap, has me interested in acquiring this piece. Currently wear a Submariner Date, and occasionally a 2-tone Datejust. However, these watches are a little small on my wrist.

Would appreciate your opinion on this beautiful (although not cheap) watch.

Thanks,
    Tony

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Mar 18, 2015

Hey Tony,

Welcome to the forum!

The HB-SIA is definitely a complex piece. You might consider posting a pic of the type you're considering to whet appetites and get some more feedback.

Also, if you're considering a buy, take a spin through the Sales section here and poke around on watchrecon. You can save quite a few bucks buying slightly used. As always, post here before a buy (unless you end up buying from a boutique or AD) and you will save yourself some heartache.

Cheers,

J

3. Slipstreamer Mar 18, 2015

Hi J,

This model. Thanks for having me on this forum. Leaning to purchase from an AD (usually get a better offer if paid in cash), as the other online re-sellers are in the same price range, but without the factory warranty. However, open to suggestions. This will be my wife's advanced birthday/retirement (although still a few years away...) gift to me. Will post before we buy.

Tony

Rubber bracelet.jpg
    Edited Mar 18, 2015