Forums Latest Members

Advise on getting a vintage Omega Speedy/Sea 300 Pro or Sea Cosmic

1. jmitch7715 Oct 8, 2015

Hello everyone. I was bidding on an early 60's Geneve Seamaster but was outbid. The one good/bad thing has come from this I officially have the vintage bug. I started with a budget of 500.00US but I'm massively upped my budget and looking at either a Seamaster Cosmic for 1k or under or a Speedmaster professional under 2,500 US or an older Seamaster 300 pro. Any advice on places to find any of these would be grateful. Yes, I have looked at ebay but for every real Omega there are 10x as many fakes. I see ashleystedman sells a lot on here and her prices on speedys are close to what I can afford. Anyone had any dealings with her? The forum as already saved me from bidding on a couple of fake Speedys and several fake 300pros.

2. Audley Yung Oct 10, 2015

There really aren't that many Omega speedmaster Professional or Seamaster Pro 300m fakes on Ebay from my experience. I've always found Ebay to be very reliable. I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences. I got my Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 on ebay with no problems at all.