Forums Latest Members
  1. kyu Aug 14, 2017

I want to pull the trigger on this Omega on ebay for quite a while, but I've been afraid. I've done a lot of reading and looking at various Omega constellations to see if this is real. The ref number and cal match up. The box, I believe is a Seamaster box though. The crown is not the decagonal one. I am not completely sure the strap/buckle is original either. The thing that gets me is that the "waterproof" that's usually on the back case is not there. I assume from over polishing? It does pass the MOY test and the "omega" symbol sketch on the glass. Just wanted the advice from the Omega experts as I am new to watch collecting and I would love to start with a vintage Omega Constellation. I wish they made designs like this today. Link is below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-CONST...298901?hash=item4b0f9a0395:g:RF0AAOSwKtlWiYtwPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Thanks

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 14, 2017

It is all real, just a little old and tired. Price high for the condition. Better examples might be worth waiting for.

kyu and WhatYourWatchSay like this.
  3. kyu Aug 14, 2017

Thank you!!!!