Forums Latest Members
  1. sidius May 21, 2017

Hi all... Could anyone tell me, from the only 2 images i do have (will post pics of the movement as soon as the seller sends them to me), the year and calibre of the Omega Seamaster in the pics?

Also, what would be a reasonable price to pay for something of the sort and would it be worth buying?

I am not an Omega owner, nor an aficionado, but i do like this particular watch (it's one of many) and although i have picked up a few odds and ends of info, i'm not knowledgable enough to decide by myself (unless i go on pure instinct and zero reasoning and logic)

please help me out here...

Thank you
    Sid

IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1911.JPG
  2. kreyke May 21, 2017

The hands are relumed and the hour hand looks off to me. So does the "-aster" of the seamaster word.

That's just my newbie advice. Wait for someone else to chime in.

Black dials are more rare but if it's a redial, then it isn't really worth much.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado May 21, 2017

Hands are incorrect replacements and the dial has been refinished.

I would not buy this watch and you shouldn't either.

You were wise to ask first.

Stay on this forum for awhile and learn from the very knowledgeable members here.

Willem023 likes this.
  4. sidius May 22, 2017

Thank you very much for this advice, you have just saved my untrained eye ± $380!!!

I would much rather learn and eventually buy something fitting and actually worth the money (from someone more reputable)

Once again, thanks for the advice :)