1. Triker15 May 22, 2015

This is listed as
    GENT'S VINTAGE .750 18ct GOLD AUTOMATIC OMEGA PIE PAN CONSTELLATION
    When I check the ref it shows as :
    Reference
    OT 14393
    International collection
    Dial
    De luxe, with hand-rivetted gold hour markers and gold "dauphine" hands.
    Reference
    OT 14394
    International collection
    Dial
    "de luxe" (gold), with hand-riveted gold and onyx hour markers, and gold "dauphine" hands
    Neither mention pie pan, could this be just a case of mis labeling on the listing, the dial looks more domed than pie pan

$_57.JPG $_58.JPG $_59.JPG

WatchVaultNYC likes this.
  2. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers May 22, 2015

I know it's not what you asked -but I'm pretty sure that the font isn't correct for Automatic and Chronometer
    and if you look closely -whilst the 'constellation' is a close approximation to how it should look -the cross bar on the first t in constellation should be horizontal and the n's don't quite curl in enough -and the lettering doesn't have the required serifs.

3. threeputtbogey May 22, 2015

"A" in "Automatic" should be squared off. Looks like the dial (or at least the lettering) was repainted, which is not the end of the world in and of it self, but the mislettering may bother some. Other than that, this looks good.

uploadfromtaptalk1432305171703.JPG

4. mondodec Editor Constellation Collectors Blog May 22, 2015

Most certainly a refinished dial, and by the looks of it a pie pan that has lost some of its piepan-ness because of the circular index.

Case is in moderate condition and has a few dings, and I notice a number of scratches on the train, rotor and rotor bridge. I wonder if at some stage the parts weren't separated when swimming around in cleaning fluid.

I'd pass if your intention is to find an all-original example.

Cheers

desmond

5. Fost May 22, 2015

No swiss made moreover...

6. Triker15 May 22, 2015

Thanks I am looking for original, I have a 'C' case that is in original condition, unfortunately 1 is never enough