Forums Latest Members
  1. Ozawa Nov 22, 2018

Hi guys from OF
    I've been into this world of watches for several months and currently seeking for my first sporty piece. One candidate is the 145.020 soccer timer because:
    1. I just like the overall look, color combination of this watch
    2. Soccer is my favorite sport. :D
    Today I found this example and thought it could be the time to act.
    View attachment 661408
    View attachment 661409
    View attachment 661410
    View attachment 661411
    Based on what I have learned from OF, it's got an original dial with right hand set, crown and pushers? Unfortunately, the the listing does not have any movement pictures. But I thought it could be a good time to use the Buy With Confidence service from the Watchguy here: https://watchguy.co.uk/buy-with-confidence-service/ as I would probably need to have it serviced anyway? It is currently listed for 3150 euros.

What's your opinion on this watch? Does it look original? Is this a good price? Should I ask for the movement picture from the seller first?

Btw the other candidate is the new Tudor BB58 with similar price tag but it's definitely not the topic of this forum. :D

Thanks in advance!

2. kov Trüffelschwein. Nov 22, 2018

3. Ozawa Nov 22, 2018

Yes it's this one! I don't know why OF automatically posted twice and the other one actually shows the pictures. I would like to delete this post but don't see how...