Forums Latest Members
  1. lance1a Apr 27, 2017

Hi, I just joined but have been collecting watches for years. Sadly nothing too spectacular, but I have about 60 watches in total with a few nicer ones......
    Recently I was given a few watches both to sell on behalf of my business partner and as a form of payment for a deal I arranged for him....we both deal in classic cars and it suits him to pay now and then in a watch he's tired of and knows I have a soft spot....
    So recently I was given this lot....(and some more mundane pieces I have not included) and will keep one or two but sell the balance. There's an Omega Dynamic, Eberhard Scafograf Super, Old English, |Longines Admiral, Edele, Tag Pro....the old English isn't worth being in the pic I don't think....
    Many thanks in advance....Ta! watches.jpg

2. chanbar May 11, 2017

Higher resolutions of the watches would help. Try a single picture of each watch face and the back

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 11, 2017

The dynamic and tag are pretty easy to ID and get prices from eBay. The others I'm sure people would help you ID with better pictures.

4. Maganator May 11, 2017

The Dynamic is a nice watch if in decent condition. You'll need better pictures if you want anything more constructive I am afraid

Vitezi likes this.
  5. Vitezi May 11, 2017

I'd keep the Scafograf.

6. Edward53 May 29, 2017

...and the Dynamic.

Vitezi likes this.