Forums Latest Members
  1. tjfoley Jul 4, 2017

I am looking for a manual wind Omega, between 200 and 400 pounds...any ideas..and what are your expert thoughts?

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
  2. Noddyman Jul 4, 2017

I am no expert but I am also on the look out for one of these.
    The one you linked to is. Mk1 Dynamic and looks ok (to me). The case is still showing its radialled lines which is what you want to see as many have been over-polished. The dial also looks original but it could have been replaced at sometime as these are easily available.
    I wouldn't rush into buying one of these as they are plentiful and you can have your pick of manual or automatic. I prefer autos as I can't be bothered winding everyday! Also many come complete with box & papers and sometimes the original tool for changing the strap..... which is nice to have.
    You may have already read this but if not it's worth looking at http://download1639.mediafire.com/j05330zbjbmg/knazxmyqdzd/Omega+Geneve+Dynamic+I+.pdf
    Good luck whatever you decide.

tjfoley likes this.
  3. tjfoley Jul 4, 2017

Thanks so much Noddyman

4. Willem023 Jul 4, 2017

You have to scope your search.
    Too much going on in that bracket: nice ones, ugly ones, bad redials, 50's, 60's, I mean, C'mon.....:coffee::coffee:
    Look on i-net and get yourself some idea

Expert thoughts won't help, maybe common sense will do (and @Hurley is the guy to help you with that ;);))

my2Ksh

Edited Jul 4, 2017
    tjfoley likes this.